Lyrical Theology Part 1: Theology
This is my 5th studio album. Sonically and thematically, “Lyrical Theology Part 1″ is a throwback album, reminiscent of early work by artists like The Cross Movement and Ambassador. Against a mostly East Coast, underground musical backdrop, the album expounds on a number of the core teachings of the historic Christian faith. Think Wayne Grudem’s “Systematic Theology”, but with rugged drums.
1. Table of Contents
2. The Hypostatic Union
3. Active Obedience with J.G. of ISix 5
4. Exalted (Psalm 110) ft. Joint Heirs
5. The Holy Spirit ft. Timothy Brindle and Leah Smith
7. Election ft. Willie Will
8. Cosmic Powers
9. Fal$e Teacher$
10. The Millennium
11. Take Up and Read ft. Through Hymn, Omri and Ant
12. Theology Q & A with Stephen the Levite
13. Sacred Science by Blair Linne
14. With All My Mind ft. Melissa T.